1. This website is owned and operated by Ombu Limited (“Ombu”). All material on this website and information provided via this website (“Content”) belongs to Ombu or its licensors. You may retrieve and display Content on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal non-commercial use.
Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content. In particular, but without limitation to the generality of the foregoing restrictions, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Ombu:
- redistribute any Content
- remove any proprietary notice from any copies of the Content
- create a database either in electronic or manual form by downloading and storing all or any of the Content.
2. The information on this website is intended for use within the United Kingdom and not all products or services described here are available elsewhere.
Links to other websites from this website are for information purposes only and Ombu accepts no responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any website that is linked from or to this website.
3. “Ombu” and “Ombu Group” are trademarks. You are not permitted to use either in any manner without written permission from Ombu.
4. The Content is supplied for general information and use and is not intended to address the particular requirements of any person accessing the website. In particular, the Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Ombu with respect to any intended transaction with Ombu, and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any decisions with respect to such matters. Appropriate independent professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
5. Ombu does not give any warranties in respect of the website, Content or any services available through the website (“the Services”). The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Ombu hereby disclaims all warranties, conditions, terms, representations or duties of every nature whatsoever, including, without limitations, any implied warranties, conditions or duties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness or performance.
7. Ombu makes no warranty or representation that the website or the Services are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has or may contain contaminating or destructive properties.
8. Neither Ombu nor any of its directors or employees shall be liable to any third party (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise) for any loss of profits, or for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever that may arise out of or be related to the Services or the use by any third party of this website.
9. Ombu Limited is registered in England under company number 7561410. Ombu’s registered office is at Ashford House, Grenadier Road, Exeter EX1 3LH.